Tuesday, September 9, 2008

resigned

Dear Ms Lee

I hereby tender my resignation and give 2 months notice with effect from Sep 11 2008.

In recent months, I have been finding my position increasingly untenable.

I have not been making a difference in anyone's life, other than NCSS/MCYS, and their course, I feel, often sprints the other direction from serving mankind.

I also feel that in its current structure and organization, Moral Home Help West is not fully appreciating and developing my skills.

I have come to this decision with a very heavy heart. I am very grateful for the patience and understanding you have shown me, and I know that I have been a rather difficult subordinate to manage.

I wish you and Moral Home Help West all the best in years to come and I regret that I will not be part of this.

1 comment:

Sea-Swallow said...

your seriously gonna submit tis tmr??