Wednesday, September 10, 2008

betrayed

My manager:

Dear Mr Anjan Ghosh,

My sincere apologies for the misunderstanding that arose from the previous
email.

The email was sent to you without authority or consultation from either Mr
Lee or me. I fully understand the need for additional data by MCYS or NCSS,
and we will gladly provide the information as requested.

I will compile and submit the data before the submission deadline.

Once again, I apologise for the misunderstanding, and seek to continue the
cooperation and partnership between MCYS, NCSS and Home Help Service
(West).

-

Reply:

Dear Ms Lee,

Thank you for clarifying, we had similar impression too. We have great working relationship with THKMS and I look forward towards continuous support and mutual understanding as we help the needy and disadvantage population.

Regards
Anjan K GHOSH | Director
Service Management Division | National Council of Social Service
170 Ghim Moh Road #01-02 S 279621 · DID: 62102622 · Fax: 64624608 · http://www.ncss.org.sg/

-

Mutual masturbation at its best. Disgusting.

1 comment:

Sea-Swallow said...

no point keep dragging on all the same old matters again & again, but ur still the one to submit wat they want at the end since ur resignation won't come into effect till 2 mths aft......