Friday, November 2, 2007

HK Oct 2007 Day 2: Big Buddha

Having spent the afternoon at Tai-O, I cannot imagine a worser experience. Thankfully, the powers that be saved me that chore when we went to the Big Buddha on Ngong Ping.


HK is not a place I would have liked to visit ever again, it being filled with so much painful memories, especially in places I have been to before like the Big Buddha.


Want to take the cable car also cannot.


I have actually deleted every picture I have ever taken in HK, for the strangest reasons, the new ones I have taken look strikingly similar.


The good thing was unlike the previous time, there wasn't so much people crowding around the place. However, even though there were lesser people, the average intelligence around the place doesn't seem any higher.

From HK October 20...

Unfortunately, there's a reason why there wasn't so many people there: it was pouring rather heavily, as this half-covered pic of the Big Buddha shows. So yeah. How smart am I to be here.

Not very apparently.

No comments: